Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello World!

So, I've decided to make a blog. A blog about what? Well, the title may have tipped you off that it's photography. So, this blog will contain some of my photography, and serve as a kind of digital gallery.... And we'll see where it goes from there. I study art (among other things), and do mostly painting and sculpture, but not much photography. So, I figured I'd try my hand at photography. Now it's time to find out if I can have any success with it...

Getting right to it, here's my first photo-post.


Oh look, it's a dandelion. Yep. It's also the background for this blog as of today, because I think it looks good as a background, and I like it.

Now, about these photos that I post... I retain the copyrights to any images posted by me on this blog, but you are free to use, modify, and distribute them, provided that any derivative works retain these same restrictions. Basically Copyleft. So, if you for some strange reason happen to like one of my pictures enough to want it, you can have it. 

So that's it for now....I'll try to keep this updated with new photos regularly, and include more back story than "it's a dandelion". I hope you enjoy the photos and my attempt at photography. 


No comments:

Post a Comment