Thursday, June 30, 2011

A lack of Insight

For this post, I have a non-nature photograph for you. I don't know what to say about it.....It's an old building in a small town--for rent as indicated by the sign on the boarded up window. This photo occurred in a slightly different fashion than is my usual (snap tons of pictures and choose good ones later); I actually saw the old building with my eyes, and then took out my camera. When I saw it, I just knew that it would make a good picture, and it did.

Full Size

It seems that I don't have many profound things to say about my pictures. However, being that I just started this blog, I'm kind of playing catch-up right now. I have tons of photos from years past that I want to post, so I'm going to try to get through the best ones quickly and start incorporating brand new photos as I take them.

I just looked at the EXIF data, and it says that this photo was taken Feb. 6 2007. I didn't think it was that old. In fact, I got the camera that I took that one with in 2008, so that's not even possible....

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the overall aged look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your site bro. I like your style. If you like Apps you should check me out

    ReplyDelete